Sunday, February 5, 2012

First post

I decided to make a blog because I dont like the new Facebook timeline stuff. And I figured it'd be easier to post pictures related to each other on here with each post instead of having to make a new album EVERY time!

We are currently living in this little old town called Dahlonega..it's not very exciting, but it means Matt won't deploy to Afghanistan again! And we are only an hour away from my family..close enough to visit, but far enough that we won't be bombarded with people every day =]

Matt is working 24 hours today, so that's mainly the reason I actually had time to get this started..Whenever I was working 2 jobs, we hardly ever got to see each other because our schedules just didn't work well with each other! So now I am down to one job..I would rather be poor and happy, than rich and divorced lol This month will be very boring, but Matt's birthday is in March and then miss Madison will be coming to visit us again in April!

This is probably my all-time favorite picture of Santos. He is my sweet puppy!



Maddi the very first time I met her back in December 2008!


This is Maddi on her last visit with us in Dec 2011-Jan 2012


Me and Matthew..I love those blue eyes of his!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of bliggity bloggin'!!!

    ReplyDelete